Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Corpse Bride dvd discussion

• Please log in to reply

metalboss

metalboss

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Anyone here grab the corpse bride dvd? what did you think of the movie/ special features. Im a huge fan of burtons stop motion movies like james and the giant peach, nightmare so i grabbed up corpse bride right away. The humor is quite different than nightmare but it retains alot of the same style, although they use some extremely good looking puppets for this movie instead of claymation which surprised me when i found that out on the special features.

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Really worth seeing movie, a lot of work put into it and yet it is hard for me to say whether it was better than Wallice and Gromit even if one ccould clearly see that it was better produced and thought out and had famous actors, the weakside was that it hadn't a song that stunk in the mind, like cats, westside story, Wizard of Oz, etc., something that I feel is a must if you want you film to become a classic.

metalboss

metalboss

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
The new wallace and gromit is a great cheeky movie. Butcha gotta admit the animation in corpse bride is 10x better, well in my opinion it is, but they get away with it by using puppets which was just weird I totally though they were claymation when I watched it the first time.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Tottaly agree with you there, my children loved both.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
AH but in wallace and gromet they cant change the animation techniques to much as it would look too different from the originals thats the curse of having a series of films.