Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ahhh helpp pleasee

• Please log in to reply

xDaysInDecember

xDaysInDecember

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay I dont know what happend I was looking online and then all of a sudden my computer goes all retarded and my virus protecter thing pops up andI press deny access and then I go to all my virus protection programs and I search it and I just went down for some water and I came back up my background says WARNING SPYWARE IS DETECTED ON YOUR COMPUTER! PRESS THIS TO SEE THE TOP SPYWARE REMOVERS and then I see a new program called alfa cleaner claiming it helps from spywar removal is installed! okay I'm sort of young and I dont know much about computers but I'm not stupid I know that this is a virus itself so just to be sure I search alfa cleaner on google and ALL THIS STUFF pops up about like protecting yourself from alfa cleaner and stopping it and stuff and now I'm like freaking out and a thing popped up and it was alfa cleaner asking me something then it said to complete it I have to restard my computer but I said no and now Ijust went and searched this thing to get rid of it so I downloaded spyware docter but I dont know if that will work
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I have like 400 songs on my itunes and IREALLY dont want them to be all lost plus credit card info!! And this computer is connected to my moms computer whos a loan officer and she has a bunch of people credit card info & stuff on her computer!! PLEEEEESE HELP MEE

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Download and run this

http://www.grc.com/s...hemessenger.htm

Then

Please go here:

Malware Removal Guide

Run all the programmes as advised then post a current Hijack This Log in a new topic in the Malware Forum

For the purpose of accurate malware analysis, Hijack This Logs are only dealt with in the Malware Forum. Posting them anywhere else will result in a delayed response

If you are unable to run any of the programmes, ask for advice in the Malware Forum