Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

siging up for hijack tutorials

• Please log in to reply

Glynnroy

Glynnroy

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:tazz: I have just signed up to help in the fight with hijack logs.............I dont know how long it should take can anybody point me in the right direction please so that I can get started ...

Thankyou

Glynnroy :)

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 31,672 posts
The right direction

And thanks for offering the help. We can use it. :tazz:

Glynnroy

Glynnroy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The right direction

And thanks for offering the help. We can use it. :tazz:

Hi there I have filled the form out or application that was required can you tell me what happens next please........................Do I have to wait to be accepted or is it a case of an email will be sent to me for further instructions...

Thankyou

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
You will get a PM with further instructions.

:tazz:

Glynnroy

Glynnroy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

You will get a PM with further instructions.

:tazz:

Thankyou my friend I will look forward to hearing from you..

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello there! :tazz: Actually, I'm the one you'll be hearing from. I apologize I wasn't able to do GeekU applications this weekend. I was away from home all weekend, and didn't have access to the email these go to. I plan to go through the ones waiting later this afternoon, and get people enrolled.

Glynnroy

Glynnroy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello there! :) Actually, I'm the one you'll be hearing from. I apologize I wasn't able to do GeekU applications this weekend. I was away from home all weekend, and didn't have access to the email these go to. I plan to go through the ones waiting later this afternoon, and get people enrolled.

Thankyou kat....

I am really excited about this cant wait............... :tazz: