Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SERIOUS Packet Lossage HELP FAST PLEASE

• Please log in to reply

FuM

FuM

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
well im suffering from horrible packet lossage and my company says its something wrong in my computer and i guess it is cause when i get on ubuntu everything is fine anyhelp please?

:tazz: :) :) :) :)

Edited by FuM, 05 March 2006 - 04:17 PM.

Advertisements

FuM

FuM

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
what the [bleep]...... can anyone atleast try to help

FuM

FuM

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
bump

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
FuM, not alot of info provided here..

Restart your computer into Safe Mode with Networking, and then try to browse; do you still experience packet loss?

How to restart into Safe Mode with Networking
Please restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Command Prompt and Safe Mode with Networking (along with a few others). Please tap the down key until you reach Safe Mode with Networking, and then press the Enter key. Your computer should now boot into Safe Mode with Networking.

FuM

FuM

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
im way ahead of anything anyone on these forums can suggest

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
Right... Then why are you asking for help, on these forums, if you're already ahead of us?

Anyway, good luck with your problem.

FuM

FuM

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
just most lol ive probally tried everything u could suggest but i dont mind you trying to help atleast someone actually tried man thank you so much for that really man thank you im sorry for beeing a dick im stressed out with [bleep]ed up internet.

Edited by FuM, 09 March 2006 - 05:47 PM.