Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Frontpage 2003

• Please log in to reply

DHS

DHS

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Not sure when it happened or how. I use Frontpage 2003 for website designing. After a fresh load of system I don't have a problem everything works great. But some where along the line my FP 2003 gets a setting corrupted, changed, not sure what happens.
I just know that when I'm building a website on my computer, and want to have a picture on the page, and the picture is either a gif or png with a transparent back ground, the picture shows up with either a black or white back ground in FP2003. When I view the page on the internet the gif or png has a light blue background.
Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it so that a transparent background shows up transparent in Frontpage.

Advertisements