Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer

• Please log in to reply

Storm2k5

Storm2k5

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello, i tyred toget on the internet using ie and it says page cannot be displayed. But when i try mozilla firefox i can get on it fine get on IM's send emails ect. I dont know what is wrong please help.

Seccond problem, i got 2pc's in same room using wirless conection the one thats conected to router by wire is fine but the seccond one discoents when i play Raven Shiled (online game). Dont know why:(

Thanks Please Help

Edit: i will keep checking though out the day thanks!

Edited by Storm2k5, 06 March 2006 - 02:30 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

tyred toget on the internet using ie and it says page cannot be displayed

does this with ANY page?

Seccond problem, i got 2pc's in same room using wirless conection the one thats conected to router by wire is fine but the seccond one discoents when i play Raven Shiled (online game). Dont know why:(

is this when you try to play teh game on both computers at the same time? or one machine at a time?