Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RAM Issues

• Please log in to reply

unknown error

unknown error

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
I just purchased another gig of corsair ram for my computer and installed it. Windows still isnt showing that I have it installed.

CD/Drive: Sony Internal 16X DVD+/-RW / Double Layer Drive Black, Model DW-D22A-B2, OEM

Heatsink: Thermaltake SILENT BOOST For AMD Opteron and Athlon 64 (All Copper)

HD's (2): Western Digital 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model WD1600JD

Memory (2): Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, (Twin Pack) 184 Pin 1GB(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200

Motherboard: Abit "FATAL1TY AN8" nForce4 Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU

Power Supply: Thermaltake W0014 Silent Purepower 480W with Black housing - Xaser Edition ATX 2-Fan Power Supply

Processor:AMD Athlon 64 3800+, Socket 939, 512KB L2 Cache 64-bit Processor

Sound Card: Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS GAMER Limited Edition PCI Sound Card, Model "SB0350" -RETAIL

Video Card: SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON X850 XT Video Card, 256MB GDDR3, 256-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, PCI-Express, Model "100106

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
http://www.abit.com....ort/AN8_Series/

is it on the compatibility list?