Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Digital Camera not being Read by my PC

• Please log in to reply

brazicle

brazicle

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have a Canon PowerShot A75. This digital camera was working last Wednesday when I had it attached to my PC via a USB port. When I took the Canon PowerShot A75 off the PC I forgot to clikc the Remove Hardware option on my Desktop desk panel, and just unattached it from the USB cord provided with the camera. Since I have done this the camera has not worked since I have attached it again to my PC with the same USB cord and port. I have tried other devices in this same USB port, i.e., MP3 Player, a Jump Drive and they both work fine. I am wondering if anyone could tell me what my problem could be with this camera? Thank you.

-Brazicle

Advertisements