Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

outlook express

• Please log in to reply

donr53

donr53

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
Message that I get is 'can't open OE message store' and can't start OE because of MSOE.dll. Both are Probably caused because I was trying to replace the message stores folder in this 98se computer of mine with the folder that I backed up out of my xp pro computer. I was alright putting the contacts in but I must have really messed thing up trying to put put in the messages. any help will be appreciated. thanks Donr53

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what operating system are you running on the pc with the issue?

donr53

donr53

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Thanks for answering Starjax, But I finally got it figured out. I had to take everything out of the message folder that I had been trying to put folders in, and that allowed OE to start. Then I had to import the messages and not just put them in as I was trying. By the way it was windows 98se that I was trying to put them into. Thanks for offering to help Donr53