Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP NEEDED FAULT PXE-E61 MEDIA FAILURE CHECK CABLE.

• Please log in to reply

topchef

topchef

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
just did as instructed but ran into a problem. When i went into 'audio' via remote assistance i could not locate any speakers, just modem playback?!?!?!
Same for 'voice' as well. I set the sounds to 'windows default' no problem &My father asures me that the speakers are plugged in correctly, he has even purchased brand new ones to be doubly sure!?!?!?!?!!

I am now completley baffled?

Advertisements

topchef

topchef

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Any clues people?

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
topchef...

In Device Manager, is there a listing for "Other Devices"? If so, expand it and list what's in there for me.

Is there any chance I can get a WinAudit report on this machine? If this is "doable", run Winaudit on the machine and save the report to the desktop in HTML format. This will generate three files. Zip the file named "rightframe.html" and attach it to a PM to me.

wannabe1

topchef

topchef

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi there again....
Cant get the audit report that you requested and there is no 'OTHER DEVICES' option under device manager. The closest option to it is 'SYSTEM DEVICES' would that be what you mean?