Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HOW CAN I COPY AN ALREADY BACKUP XBOX GAME

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

the master

the master

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a modded xbox, i copy my games to a dvd media this way, (copy to xbox-ftp to computer-make iso file-burn game) I did my brother's xbox TSOP so he could play my burned games as well, but now he wants a copy of like 30 games that i already backup to dvd media, and i dont want to do all that same process again(if you know what im talking about you know that is a log process) I just want to copy those games like burning a dvd movie or something like that. Is that Possible? :tazz: ;)

Ill give yo a copy of any game !

Advertisements

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Sorry we can not help you. Please reread the Board Rules, since you have agreed to them. The post violates this:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law

The Admin will be notify about this post, and it is most likely be closed.

Edited by DHooper, 24 February 2005 - 11:46 AM.