Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Nero PhotoSnap Editor - My Tools Have Disappeared !

• Please log in to reply

pea6478

pea6478

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have just got PhotoSnap as part of Nero 7 Ultra Edition.

All was going great with the PhotoSnap editor until one day when I went into PhotoSnap editor a lot of the Tools icons down the right hand side had disappeared.....I was expecting to see things like Crop, Rotate, Resize etc. & now all I see is Red Eye Removal & the arrow to see Other Effects. All the other icons are missing. The Other Effects option just contains items to change the appearance of the picture like Glow, Canvas, Aging etc. I need to resize some pictures !!

I can't think of anything I may have done which has removed the display of these items nor can I find any option anywhere else that may help or put them back !

I expect it's something really simple but it's driving me crazy now, please help just to save my sanity !

Cheers

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I don't have photosnap, but do you have a drop down menu for options or view. They are probably just hidden. If you went to help menu and did a search for "display" I bet it would give you an answer. I know Photoshop lets you build what tools you can have displayed.

pea6478

pea6478

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the post. That's what I thought but the menu options are pretty limited in PhotoSnap & if there is a place where you can choose what tools you want displaying I can't find it. There's not even a menu when right clicking on the mouse !!

That's for your help anyway, it's really appreciated :tazz:

Edited by pea6478, 08 March 2006 - 01:43 PM.

yankeedh

yankeedh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The exact same thing happened to me. Any answers?