Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gathering a programming team :)

• Please log in to reply

canad1an

canad1an

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
Well This is not offical yet but I would just like to get a feel for how many people understand PHP, PERL, JAVASCRIPT, SSL, ASP, etc. pretty fluently. I am not saying if you only know html then you can't reply but It would help to know some server side langs. Not saying you don't have a cheat sheet or look things up every now and then. :tazz:
Anyway, so if you have been programming for a while and you think you would be intrested in working as a team to accomplish big projects then go ahead and tell us about yourself with a basic outline of previous work.
Would like to point out that if you would like to help you will be 'donating' your time and service, no money sorry. Though after big projects are finished and beta testing is done any money you wish to get (ads, donating links, etc.) its all yours.

Again, very informal, just getting an idea who will be intrested in maybe starting a programming team. I am also open to suggestions about anything. I really just want a couple of people working together to accomplish some tasks (2 heads are better then one).

Anyway, hope there is any programmers out there?

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
i wouldnt call myself a programmer but i am decent at php/mysql communication, html, and a little C++

canad1an

canad1an

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
brilliante~ :tazz:

http://www.canad1an....togo/signup.php

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
Can I ask what it's for?

I can program in PHP and am good with mysql...

JaW22

JaW22

• Pip
  • 9 posts
I have been programming with PHP for about 3 years now. I just finished a huge financial site all in php. Successfully created a trading simulation utilizing php and mysql and lots of other fun stuff. If you would like some help with anything, I would love to help out.