Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Yahoo Browser

• Please log in to reply

rhodesrm

rhodesrm

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed Yahoo DSL a couple months ago. It seemed to work fine after installation. Then I started recieving error messages from Microsoft. The message says: Your Yahoo Browser has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvineance. Then it just shuts down and I have to restart it. In a few minutes it happens again. I have contacted Yahoo, Microsoft,and Emachines. Nobody has been able to help me. They all pass the buck. I am sure I am not the only person out of billions to have this problem. Can someone help. Contact me. Thank you.

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,802 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go.

I would like to collect some information about your computer to help me figure out what's going on:

Download and run WinAudit. Save the audit to your desktop. This will save three files. Take all three files and put them into a single zip (compressed) folder. Name the folder WinAudit. Attach it to your next post.

dbate101 (dalton)

dbate101 (dalton)

• Pip
  • 4 posts
uninstall the yahoo software and reinstall it, or first try to update the driver for the dsl