Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Chicken forgets after three steps....

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
No idea where this thread goes, dead simple, an empty folden in f: dirive external 40gb, can't be moved, nor deleted, not being used by someone else, killbox options exorsted, checkdisk ok, scandisk went wrong, ignoring it works till I remeber, pleas, threats and sensecible reasoning out., dare I ask the members of the geekstogo forum what their price is then, besides Dsenette I was nice to admin I never mentioned changing the first letter in the word from G to W in that reply did I?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
??? is this another Off topic offering if the kind you are oh so good at or is this some sort of problem(if it is can you write it again cause im lost).

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Both, the one always turns into the other with my posts, yes I do have that problem and yes I don't mind being the platform of someones wit in offtopics. In this case I am a not pushed by this file because it doesn't effect me, but having said that it is the first time in a long time that I have something which Killbox or my other ideas have failed me and any new way of dealing with this would help, any remark might please.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
So safe mode was a no go i assume, are you getting the this file is in use error or is it a no message no delete dealy.

Have you tried sticking it in another pc and deleting it.

Edited by warriorscot, 11 March 2006 - 11:04 AM.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
MoveOnBoot
http://www.snapfiles...moveonboot.html

or try renaming it, then deleting it...

Johanna

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
sorry to come back a day later to say thanks, I am trying it out now.