DVD+/-RW + DVD-RAM
P4 3.4GHz HTT (Socket 478)
As this will be the first time I am going to build system I am unsure if I am ordering the correct and compatible parts. I mainly used my laptop for CAD using ANSYS CFD, Solidworks, Pro/E and a lot of gaming. I want to be able to play the latest games and keep the system for at least 3 years.
I am unsure if I am choosing the right graphics card for my needs, would like to buy the one which gives more bang for your buck.
I would appreciate you comments and suggestions.
1.Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GT "Goes Like [bleep]" 512MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)
2. Zalman FS-C77 Fatal1ty CPU Cooler
3. Akasa Ultra Quiet 460W Paxpower Active PFC ATX2.0 PSU
4. CoolerMaster Stacker 830 RC-830
5. Akasa AK-183-L2B Ultra Quiet 120mm Fan
6. Asus - ASUS SKT-478 P4RD1-MX S/V/L M-ATX PCI-E 800FSB
Asrock P4Dual-880-Pro MBA-P4D880P