Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

serious problem downloading games

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey again,I was asked to elaberate more on my problem with my computer.3 months agoi had gotten my computer i had downloaded and played 2 seperate games,After i completed the games i uninstalled them,3 weeks ago i recieved a new game and installed it,Everything went good with the instalation of the game,until it came down to playing it,a warning pops up saying serious error. i just thought my computer was not up to date for this game so i uninstalled it.I went back to install the 2 previous games i played and the computer won't let me install them,now i didn't have internet at the time so it can't be a virus and the newest game i installed that started to cause all the problems was brand new.any ideas my son is driving me nuts to get his old games back on.The computer i have is a pentium 3,the 2 games i have already played are seriuous sam 2 and soldier of fortune 2.The newest game is red alert generals,I hope someone can help me,Hers another thing that might help i can download other stuff like EG income tax programs etc... but not games

Edited by bigstick, 14 March 2006 - 06:16 PM.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
Welcome to GeeksToGo. In order for us to assist you we need more information. Could you please be more specific as to your issue?