Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

InstaFinderK

• Please log in to reply

FloridaFemale

FloridaFemale

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, i always check my add/remove programs to see if anything new has been installed and i found InstaFinderK and i tried looking it up to see what it is and i couldn't find anything telling me what it is or what it does so i was wondering that and if i can delete it?

Thank You,
Kelli :tazz:

Advertisements

FloridaFemale

FloridaFemale

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: never mind it's been two hours of waiting for help so i just unintalled it !

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hello FloridaFemale,

I'm sorry for your wait.... But if you had placed this post into the category of your computer system, you would have gotten the help that you needed.

You would have had your question answered and also had further checks on your computer...

Also just to let you know that this is a free help site, and we all here are trying to fix everyone’s issues that comes here needing there help.

It takes time and patience from both the staff and the community that comes for help...