Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

unable to install any upgrades

• Please log in to reply

momsays

momsays

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
just reformmated my computer, installed xp, now I am unable to install any of the updates for windows, also I went to install the Verizon with msn premium,and I now am getting an error that says: WebMon internal state is invalid,
http://www2.verizon....p?task=checking
114 Error: FFFFFFFF . tried to find out what type of error it is and all I can find out is that it is some type of delay error. I am also wondering if all of this is related to why I am unable to get the updates for windows xp. I also am unable to install the verizon with the disk also. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you for in advance for your help. :tazz:

Advertisements

Sing123

Sing123

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I am not sure about the problem , but this sometimes occurs due to faulty verizon software or problems at the web-site.

Try to get a new copy of verizon
ANimesh

momsays

momsays

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Thank you for your reply, have already done that, and now I cannot get on the internet except in safe mode. called verizon, and they told me that it was probably something blocking my internet connection. but why can I log on in safe mode? I am also getting a run time error 91, any ideas what that is. thank you again for all your time.