Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

can someone pleaqse help me before i have a breakdown?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

boxcrdar

boxcrdar

• Pip
  • 9 posts
ok....here's the deal......i got a new laptop on friday which runs on windows xp. i can go on the internet just fine and i can also use limewire....but the stupid thing keeps on telling me msn messenger is temporarily unavailible!!! i called a few fiends in different locations and they can all get on msn messenger.....so one of my friends came over and he uninstalled norton (he said it was a very bad ime to have norton on the comp) and installed avg free. he set everything up just like on his comp...and still no messenger. the weird thing is i can sign onto web messenger and when i go on tolimewire it says 'limewire has detected a firewall' so i went to my windows security center and tured the firewalls off and nothing has changed....i ahv even given msn messenger a day or two (someone told me they like to shut down fr no reason) and i am still not able to connect!!!! what is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

boxcrdar

boxcrdar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
PLEASE??????????????

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 31,676 posts