Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen & continues to reboot

• Please log in to reply

lovebomb67

lovebomb67

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
:) Hi hope you can help me :)
I tried to start up my computer, and noticed it continues to reboot it self over and over
When loading i did notice this
Sec Master Not Detected
Sec Slave Not Detected
Not sure what if anything this means??

I tried to start in safe mode, that didnt work, tried all possible start ups (by hitting f8) and it continues to reboot itself.
I bad a blue screen in which it said,

Stop c0000218
Registy file failure
Hive (file)
SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE
Or its log or alternate
It is corrupt, absent or not writable.

I have never had problems with my computer before today, when i went to start up
I tried starting my computer with a "quick restore" disk that came with my computer and it won't read
I have'nt installed any new hardware on my computer so I am at total lost and very frustrated
Hope someone can shed some light on this for me
Appreciate any help in solving :tazz:

Advertisements

JoNNiE - D

JoNNiE - D

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hey just to let you know i have a Blue Screen erros shut down and were currently trying to solve this problem on http://www.geekstogo...howtopic=101740 < this thread! check it out!

Cheers JoNNiE D