Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

earthlink e-mail an attachments

• Please log in to reply

fay47

fay47

• PipPip
  • 72 posts
I have an acquantiance that would like to know how to add a photo to the e-mail by embedding it in the e-mail - so that the photo can be seen without having to open at attachment. She uses EarthLink Total Access for e-mail.

I know how to do it for outlook express but don't know anything about earth link. Can anyone give the instructions for that.

Fay

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Not to pass the buck, but maybe she needs to use their support services while waiting for an answer here:

If I need help with TotalAccess 2005, who do I call?
Our award-winning technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For technical help, you can visit your Support Center. Click on Contact Us By Live Chat to trade instant messages with a friendly service representative. Or choose Contact Us By Email to send us an email.

And if you want to speak with someone directly, you can always give us a call at 1-800-719-4660.

:tazz:

Ron

fay47

fay47

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I'll pass along your suggestion.

Fay