Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Erropr pops up then browser colses, please help

• Please log in to reply

doggy

doggy

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi there

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 001405f3

this is the error that comes up after i open internet exploret it says send or dont sent either way closes my browser. anyone know what the problem is.

I am using win xp pro.

this problem come after i install ATI driver on my compuer. I am not 100% sure but i think soo

Please help me if you can

Thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Boot the PC and keep tapping F8 until you get options, choose safe mode with networking, check the firewall and anti virus are running, open IE

doggy

doggy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi Keith

Can you please tell me with more detail how to check the antivirus and firewall after i log in safemode with networking. And How do I open IE from there.]]

Please let me know

Thanks

Edited by doggy, 12 March 2006 - 05:45 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you usually get taskbar icons for the firewall and anti virus, check they are there, or go to start, all programmes, find both the firewall and anti virus and click them, they will say already running if they are, or start if they are not

IE should open as you usual open it