Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Where can I find?

• Please log in to reply

p-zero

p-zero

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
Ok, so I put together this new system - Asus Vento 3600 case, Asus A8N32-SLi, Opteron 165, WD250 sata, EVGA 6800, Sound blaster X-Fi, 1 GB kingston hyper x ram (for now). The thing runs sweet (most of the time), temps seem nice and low 36 degrees for cpu and 31 degrees MB.
Iwas wondering if there was a program I can use to monitor the temps in real time? Also, what do I need to adjust in my set-up to get the proper 2-3-2-6 timings, when I checked it it said it was 2.5-3-3-8.
Thanx,
-Pete.

PS: I have another gig of ram and another 6800 on the way, I ran it on 3Dmark05 my score was 3700.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It should be in bios, if you read your manual it will tell you exactly where and how to configure your memory, I though asus had a temp monitering software but speed fan and pc wizard can monitor temperatures i think.