Norton Ghost 7.5
Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:25 AM
Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:10 PM
What do you want to do exactly? You should be able to boot off the Ghost CD and have all the drivers you need for most uses.
Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:02 AM
1. Format a computer with the appropriate OS (XP PRO) and install all appropriate programs.
2. Create a Ghost boot disk for the computer (networkable).
3. Run GhostCast Server to Dump and create an Image.
4. Set up 15-20 computers to the network using the boot disk.
4. Run GhostCast Server and Load to clients.
5 Image now loaded on 15-20 computers in 20min. or less.
Now, my problem is, we have aquired about 40 HP Compaq dc/7600's. We have a computer to use to create an image, however, creating the boot disk has become quite a chore. I have managed to find all the necessary drivers. I did have to go and search for the DOS driver for the Broadcom NDIS card. That was found on the broadcom website. Everything will load up untill the point where the Ghost.exe should load. The PC just gets hung. The program will now load. Is there a known resolution to this or is ghost.exe not compatible with HP. Thanks for your help!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users