Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Muvee AutoProducer

• Please log in to reply

JanGraves

JanGraves

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have been trying unsuccessfully to produce a good video with Muvee AutoProducer. I have Version 4.0. It says you can combine video clips and pictures to produce a video. When I create the video, it is great. I have my title screen, the video clips display in the order I chose them and any pictures I have selected are displayed. Finally my credits are displayed. It looks great. Then I save it and have the choice of creating a mpg file or a wmv file. When I play either of these with Windows media player, on some I only see my title screen. On some I see my title screen and one of the video clips I selected. I never see the entire video that I created. For example one of them that I created is four minutes long and I see the first thirty seconds. I also tried viewing them using WinDVD and see the same thing.

Has anyone used this software? Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong. Or can you suggest a software that would work with what I am trying to accomplish. I want to combine avi files and bmp files and make a video out of them.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Advertisements