Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microphone not working

• Please log in to reply

Die4me

Die4me

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
I just bought a Logitech headset microphone and I can't get it to work. I can hear sound on it but no one can hear me. I know I connected it right, but for some reason the computer is not detecting it. Also I know its not the microphone itself because no microphones work as of now. I think in the past I did get one to work but now nothing does.

I'm guessing I'll need to install some type of a driver. If you need to know the specs of my computer, it would be helpful if you gave me a program that lists everything for me.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I wish you would have stated the spec's on your computer.

Can you go into your volume control and find where the microphine settings are? Under the options/properties you should have a checkmark in the microphone checkbox.

SRX660

Die4me

Die4me

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
A day after this post I bought a new computer because my motherboard died. Thanks for trying to help, you can close this topic.