Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

installing cod2 suceesfully

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gbsachs

gbsachs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hellou, i really wanna play cod2, i downloaded the game( its a 3.5 giga iso- whatever that is), installed it put a cd key, from the key generator and like all other 15 games i downloaded, it doesnt work, i mean it accepts the cd key, installs it succesfully and then when i try to put the game, it says: put the coorect cd rom and sheet, why the [bleep] does that happen, i downloaded anything that says: cod2 game crack, game patch , mds,((whatever this things are) and i dont know what else, and it doesnt work, this happens with quit a few games.
my questions are why?
how do i play these games and especially cod2?
my kingdom, my [bleep], my mother to clean your house and my awsome collection of [bleep] for an answer

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Hello gbsachs and welcome to G2G!

Sorry but we can't help you fix a problem with illegally obtained software as it's against the site usage policy.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way, stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

If you have any issues with this policy please PM a Moderator or Admin