Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

web pages load with white background

• Please log in to reply

ETHEKZ

ETHEKZ

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
When you attempt to view a Web page that has a background color or background image, the background is not displayed and a white background is displayed instead.
:tazz:

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
What browser are you using???

If it's IE...

Lauch IE and go to Tools/Internet Options
Select the General Tab, then select "Accessibility" button... lower right hand corner of the window.
Make sure nothing is check in the Accessibility window.

For future reference... it's much easier to get help if you follow the instructions of the New Topic window whenever you create a topic...

PLEASE NOTE: Help us to help you! Use meaningful titles and descriptions, NOT just "help me".
Describe your issues fully. List any issues and relevant error messages. Detailed posts get better (and faster) replies.

Shady

Shady

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
I'm having the same problem. I had some malware, that has since been removed. And Don77 (i think that's his name) told me to uninstall SpywareBlaster to see if that made a difference. It hasn't. I use Firefox so any help will do :tazz:

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Try dumping your temp files and follow Makai's advice to see if it corrrects your problem. If not, post back.

Johanna

Shady

Shady

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
sweet it worked!!

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Glad to hear that you got it resolved, and I'm sure Makai will be too. Thanks for posting back and letting us know. It means a lot to us helpers to know if something worked, or didn't. :-)

Johanna

ETHEKZ

ETHEKZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
anyone out there?

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Did you try Makai's suggestion in post #2?

Johanna

ETHEKZ

ETHEKZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
yes i did and nothing happens