Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

WINMX NEED HELP BAD

• Please log in to reply

fletch f 15

fletch f 15

• Pip
  • 2 posts
when ever i try to download something it will always go red and i have had it work fine before but i got a new computer and put it on it was a slow connectionabeacuse it was on the secondary connetion typ so i did some stuff to make it on the primary connection type and noow it like wont even sownload at all

PLZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME :tazz: ;)

Advertisements

Nerelda

Nerelda

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Yes I get a lot of those as well. It's cause of the people on the other end. I'm not sure of the details though. Sorry.

Cranky

Cranky

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Try uninstalling Winmx and reinstalling.

fletch f 15

fletch f 15

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hey amazingly enough it works well i figured out the ping all results thing so i think i know the problem know, it was the people on th other end.. well it was basically their ping and transfer rate. well thanks alot :tazz: