Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Expess password movement

• Please log in to reply

J0oh106

J0oh106

• Pip
  • 4 posts
This is my 1st post, so thanks a lot for any help which may be yielded. I have outlook express (2002...i believe). Whenever I try to login, I must enter my password and there are three accounts. When i am typing my password it skips letters so if my password is "password" only "psword" will come out. I must look at the number of *'s to see if the key registers. Also as i type it highlights different accounts and i must quickly click the account and hit enter nearly simultameously in order to avoid it changing.
This only happens in outlook and i erased and reinstalled th program 2x. It is fine for about a month or so Then it goes back. It may not seem like much of a big deal but it is a nuisance.

Thanks again For your help
Jeremy

Advertisements