Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unencrypt Software

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ruizzz

ruizzz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone help me with a "little problem"? I have an wi-fi hardware but i don't have internet conection... but my neighbour has:) I tryed to access but it is encrypted, so i would like some help to access his network. Something like a software to unencrypt or something that i can do to access. I would apreciate it a lot.
For who reply to this topic please note that my mother language is not english so please don't use lots of technic terms. Thanks

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
We cannot help you with this because it is not morally correct and it is probably illegal (I don't know where you live). There are a number of reasons why you should not piggy-back onto someone else's network. They paid for their service, and if you want service you need to pay for your service.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

For who reply to this topic please note that my mother language is not english so please don't use lots of technic terms. Thanks

Here's a blunt answer with no technical terms.

neil...that was completely uncalled for...a moderator has already dealt with this thread...so it requires no further input from any members other than the original poster...and even...that's not required as this is a simple issue...PLEASE refrain from being rude in the future