Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Recicle bin "i need some help"

• Please log in to reply

Tolis369

Tolis369

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone!!!
I'm from greece .
A father who need a solution on my problem.
My son is spending hours and hours behind his pc and for some reasons i want to see what actually he's doing.
he's just an internet user and when i search in my pc i see nothing strange but...
i still have my thinkings.... you know...
What i need is to get a RECYCLE BIN which will be not really a RECYCLE BIN but to act like a RECYCLE BIN.
What i mean is...
Recycle bin when we delete things from there we delete them and they are gone for ever!
i want the files to transfer or to be copied to an other file i will choose.
Please everyone help me!!!

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Tolis,

I'm very sorry but we have a policy on helping with these sorts of issues. The problem is, we do not know if you are indeed who you say you are, or if you are someone else with malicious intentions

I really do not doubt that you are indeed a concerned father, though, so if I can offer some advice (as a father myself)

Talk to your son. Explain to him your concerns. Explain to him there are proper used of a computer and improper uses and that those have consequences.

Place the computer in a place where he can be supervised and do supervise.

A program or hack is no replacement for good parenting...and while I appreciate the problems we face as parents, no one ever said this was going to be an easy jobs.

And, besides, you may be surprised at how your son responds.