Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Frequent Crashes via DrWatson...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

artmish11

artmish11

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: I am new and not very computer saavy..In brief..I few days ago I noticed that I could not open up some folders on my desktop /. I got the dreaded DrWatson notice..At first I did system restore and it worked..Now I cannot even do a restore ..any suggestions?

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hello Artmish11,

I see you have a bug issue... This posting area is for Off topic.... I'm going to move this issue to the (Hijack This) area...

Then you may have to wait due to the site being so busy, so patience will be greatly appreciated...

And if for any reason you feel that you may have been forgotten, the staff would be grateful for a respectful reply stating that your still here (waiting) :tazz:

I'm positive that you will get all the help that you need...

;)