Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help with xp boot discs

• Please log in to reply

chipsetmatch

chipsetmatch

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I Called dell and they told me the model I have ,its a 60 GB western digital model# WDXL40.I cant use the everest program you supplied the link for because I cant put it on floppy which as I said above is the only drive that is working right now on the computer.sorry so late getting back i've bee wrestling with dell on the phone practically beating that simple info out of them.Customer dis service is more like it. I hope they are right they took down the service code from the computer so that should be right

Advertisements

gronka

gronka

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
here is the key to self help with dell. Support.dell.com Most of the information that we use to resolve issues is available on this site. You can put in your service tag and find all the drivers you need. Also all of your components can be found here.