Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Dilbus

Dilbus

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everyone! Long time computer gamer, first time poster here...

I've recently encountered a problem whilst playing Call of Duty United Offensive... I don't know why, but some modifications i.e the sound of weapons, different coloured gas in the gas grenades, for example, my Lee-Enfield sounds like a bazooka! LoL :tazz:
So, here's my problem. I want to get rid of these annoying mods :) but I don't know what to look for in my PC, and at that, WHERE to look for it! I want to get rid of them... They're just screwing with what I feel is the game's original quality :) Please, anyone in PC land! I'm a dunce with technology like this! Please help!
I look forward to your correspondence in regards to this matter,

Cheers,
Dylan

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello Dilbus and welcome to G2G!

First of all you should uninstall both game and expansion pack, then delete the installation folder. After you've deleted the folder run CCleaner to clean any registry settings. Then reinstall the game and the expansion.

Dilbus

Dilbus

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
But where can I find this installation thingy :) and what's a CCleaner/where can I find one if my PC doesn't have one. Sorry I'm pretty computer unlearned :tazz:

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
The uninstall program will be in add/remove programs in control panel.
You can download ccleaner from here > http://www.ccleaner.com/