Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Password Forgotten

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

CRJ

CRJ

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have forgotten the password to sign on to my computer. I can sign on as a guest but can not save anything because I don't have the Administrators password which I have forgotten. Is there any way I can get past that so I can sign on. I have Windows 2000 Professional. Please help me I need to be able to get on my computer so I can do school work.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there CRJ, welcome to Geeks To Go forums.

Unfortunatly GTG does not support your question, we cannot be sure if you are really getting into your computer or if you would like to use this information for wrong use. GTG cannot take that risk.

Wait awhile, try and remeber your password and I will PM an Admin to see what should happen in this case.

Cool :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
read above