Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSNMSGR.EXE PROBLEM

• Please log in to reply

Alyson

Alyson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi i am having a problem with my MSN Messenger everytime i try to connect i get a error message which reads ..........RUNTIME ERROR Program:C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe then R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call........................ Can anyone help me with this i have uninstalled Mns Messenger and then restarted my computer and then i went to programs and removed Msn Messenger from there and the i installed it again and am still having the same problem and can not access my msn messenger at all........

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hi there Alyson, welcome to Geeks To Go Forums.

When did you upgrade? This was a problem with 7.0.0777 but has been corrected in
7.0.0813. Just download the latest from http://messenger.msn.com/download to get the newest
one.

Uninstall your old, download your new and the install it.

Let me know if this worked for you. :tazz:

Vaillant

Vaillant

• PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
I didn't realize ppl still used versions 7.0.x

Usually msn forces ppl to get an upgrade when their version gets so many versions old..