Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Program Idea

• Please log in to reply

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
Hey there guys, I am looking for some help. I need a person who is reasonably good a Viusal Basic 6. I have made most of the code, but I need some guys to help. The program I am making has also alot to do with GTG it is a program that checks out entrys of Hijackthis off-line.

They told me it couldnt be done, becasue there are always new entrys be added. But this will have once a week updates. The program name hasnt really been thought of yet.

If you are interested let me know, and I will supply you with more information. :tazz:

Help:
------
Graphics
Programing
Updates
ect........

I can do all of these but it would really be great if I had some help. Thanks alot....

Spike :)

Advertisements

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Will this just tell the user if it's a good or bad entry like the one at http://hijackthis.de?

I have created a program that will actually take out the good entries leaving only the bad entries intact for the analyst to look at :tazz: Also using VB6...

Not a VB6 guru, but I'd be willing to take part in this project :)

scozzard

scozzard

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
hmm i suppose an offline hijackthis analysation application (professionally made) has not really been done as far as i know... and could be a useful tool. If it goes ahead give me a heads up, I work as a VB6 programmer and could be of use :tazz:

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
Hey there greyknight17, the program isnt going to be like the site you provided (hijackthis.de). This is going to be more like "Castle Cops" where you do a search on the entry and then it gives you information about the entry if it is good or bad, how to fix it, ect...

Hi scozzard, thanks for agreeing with me. Yip it defintly has to take off as soon as it can, I will give you a source you must go to (website)[Personally made] and we need someone who is good at programming.

Both of you, thank you tones for agreeing on helping me out. At the moment there isnt much I have accept the entries that I still have to put in a .mdb (you will find this on the site)

So it would be really appritiated if you can give some ideas, maybe make some example on how you think the program should look, ect....

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing your input. :tazz:

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
Hey there you two (scozzard, greyknight17) I have pre-registered you and have PMed you your passwords.

Here is the site:

http://hackerinc.memebot.com/ (Site Down)

If anyone would still like to help us, let me know. (Not just in programming idea's, let us know what you want the program to look and work)

Thanks.... The more help the easier it will be :tazz:

Edited by spike_hacker_inc, 16 April 2006 - 11:44 AM.

Hai Mac

Hai Mac

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
Hi spike_hacker_inc,
sounds interesting enough, but since I used HJT only once, I have no idea how it really works, but I will be willing to help with any specific algorythms etc...

I'll read the posts again and analyze how HJT works exactly later :whistling:. But good idea!

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
im riding a fluffy tractor!

im a java programmer but pm me if i can be of any good.