Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is there a software program that identifies what mother board you have

• Please log in to reply

JSlayer

JSlayer

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hi everyone,

I don't have the box my mother board came in and I can't find any info under device manager. Is there a program I can run or a section of my computer I can go to that will tell me what mother board I am running? Any help on this would be great,

JSlayer

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there JSlayer, I have a great program, its works brilliant. Its called: EVEREST Home Edition and can be downloaded by the link supplied. I hope you enjoy it, it give you way more information than just your mother board name and model. This program so great it will tell you the model of your keyboard and mouse.

When you have downloaded the program, just select "Report" to do a scan on "All Pages". Enjoy.... :tazz:

Download Here: (I couldnt find home edition, they said it was discontinued. So here is the Ultimate Edition)

http://www.download....tml?tag=lst-0-1

JSlayer

JSlayer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Hey there JSlayer, I have a great program, its works brilliant. Its called: EVEREST Home Edition and can be downloaded by the link supplied. I hope you enjoy it, it give you way more information than just your mother board name and model. This program so great it will tell you the model of your keyboard and mouse.

When you have downloaded the program, just select "Report" to do a scan on "All Pages". Enjoy.... :tazz:

Download Here: (I couldnt find home edition, they said it was discontinued. So here is the Ultimate Edition)

http://www.download....tml?tag=lst-0-1

OUTSTANDING!
Thank you so much for your time, I'll go check that out right now