Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

plz plz help

• Please log in to reply

rie

rie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
really hope somone can help i can't sign into msn messenger all of a sudden and know absolutely nothing about computers to try and fix this problem so would please really appreciate some help as i'm totally lost without it thankyou

luv rie x

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Hey there rie, welcome to Geeks To Go Foums.

Could you please give us some more information? Is there any error message, when did this start and give us as much info as you can from the start till end.

rie

rie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hey there well it started about a few weeks ago i have error code 80048883 & the only thing i can think of that is different after the problem started is i went from norton anti virus to avg free edition but not sure if that could be causing the problem ? ?

rich-m

rich-m

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Goto Start > settings > control panel > add / remove programs and uninstall your current version of MSN Messenger. Reboot your pc and download and install the newest available version. Try that.

Rich

rie

rie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hey there ty 4 ur reply i've already uninstalled & reinstalled made no difference