Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Questions on databasing

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I work for a small consulting company that has a large list of contacts with a good deal of data on each contact. They currently keep this on an Excel spreadsheet, but want to look at different ways of databasing this relatively simple set of data. They would like something, as none of us are computer savvy at all, and want to be able to access it from their PDAs. Can anyone give me an idea of a good database program or service to recommend?

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
If you have MS office then you may already have MS Access. Not sure how well that would work with the PDAs...

If you need any help with the actual database design, pm me - it's one of my strong points :tazz: