Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Services Will Not Start

• Please log in to reply

mantuni

mantuni

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello all,
I turned on my computer this morning and noticed i have no audio along with other services. My taskbar has also turned grey instead of blue. I look in my system configuration and notice a majority of services are stopped. I am unable to start any of these services. Can anyone give me any sugestions?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
Please go HERE and skip to step 5 (Step Five: Posting a Hijack This Log). Follow all of the steps for scanning your computer and generating a log. when the scan is complete, press the "Save log" button. A "Save Log file" dialog box will appear. Type Hijackthis.txt for the file name and make sure that "save as type" is set to "all files". Save this file to a location that you will remember (your desktop is good). Now on your next post ATTACH this newly created txt file with your next post.
DO NOT POST THE CONTENTS OF THE HIJACK THIS LOG. This will encourage others to do this as well and we do not want that.

mantuni

mantuni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey dsenette,
thanks for the quick reply...here is the log.

mantuni

mantuni

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Not sure if I attached it...here it is again

Attached Files