Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

slow performance

• Please log in to reply

macro

macro

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i got one pc 915GAV Intel 3ghz 2mb L2 cache processor xp2 operating system 1gb 400Mhz ram 200 gb sata HDD LCD Monitor, but when i use cut and paste feature on this computer it take a lot of time to paste an item but same task on my other computer with intel celeron processor and 384 mb ram 845 mother boards completes very quickly as compare to my new computer what could be the problem pls help ?

Advertisements

alandemartino

alandemartino

• PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Hey macro,

Once I had a similar problem and it was getting really frustrating. My problem was loads of spyware which at those days I wasn't aware of. I'd suggest to check for any spyware or viruses.

A tool for removing spyware is Ad-Aware, you can download it from here: http://www.majorgeek...sonal_d506.html

Alan :tazz:

Edited by alandemartino, 21 March 2006 - 03:17 AM.