Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE Being Stupid

• Please log in to reply

DJ_NIKAZ

DJ_NIKAZ

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
um ok, well for some reason i IE wont open the zone.com page, it keeps saying The page cannot be displayed, i know for a fact that the site is working fine because when i go to it using firefox it works fine, but it doesnt support firefox so it wont let me play any games :)
this is the only site that i know of thats not working but im sure theres more

:tazz: :)

Advertisements

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
I edited your topic title..and I would appreciate you not using an offensive title again.

Thank you

DJ_NIKAZ

DJ_NIKAZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
ok whatever...wanna help me now??? o.O

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
Um, excuse me, there is no need to be rude. I would be a little more polite unless you would like your topic closed where you will receive no help.

DJ_NIKAZ

DJ_NIKAZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
ok ok im sorry....just really need help :'(

Edited by DJ_NIKAZ, 21 March 2006 - 10:55 PM.

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
I edited your signature for the last time, if it has to be done again, you will not be posting here anymore.

DJ_NIKAZ

DJ_NIKAZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
please please please please please please just help me :tazz:
I've learnt my lesson, i wont be a bad boy anymore :)

:) you make me a sad panda :)

Edited by DJ_NIKAZ, 21 March 2006 - 11:12 PM.

DJ_NIKAZ

DJ_NIKAZ

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
ok i changed my signature to something appropriate and i wont be rude anymore, can someone help me? :):tazz:

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello again. This is the last warning you will get. The people who help here do so on their own time for free, and we have better things to do with our limited time and resources than to help someone who is rude, demanding and outright patronizing. The things you put in your posts/signature earlier (yes, I have seen what they said) shows us that you are not in any way appreciative of the help you have/will receive here. No, you don't have to bend over backwards with thanks..but would it kill you to be NICE?? :tazz:

There will be no more instances of rudeness, capice? The next one will result in a permanent ban.

Now, to try and help you once again. I HIGHLY suggest you follow my instructions in your other posts and get a HijackThis log posted in the malware removal forum. The more things you post about being wrong with your pc, the more I suspect Malware. :)