Sometimes, mostly randomly, when I'm playing a DX9 game my computer will freeze and then reboot.
Sometimes I can play for a whole day without artefacts and without problems, and sometimes I play for 5 minutes and it does it.
I've tried everything I can think of
1. Bought a new antec smart-power 450W PSU
2. Upgrade AGP Drivers for the motherboard
3. Update BIOS Drivers
4. Couldn't Disable fastwrite in the bios cuz i couldnt find it
5. Changed the PCI lantency to 64
6. Changed all settings AGP in the bios. (aperture 128 /speed 4x)
7. Downloaded a program that set the AGP latency to 64.
8. Memtested my RAM. All fine.
I'm currently running the latest BETA drivers from NVIDIA.
I have and SG-71 motherboard from ABIT.
1 Gig RAM
Audiophile 2496 Soundcard
Antec Smart-Power 450W Power supply.
So there you go. The problem is totally random. I'm about to go to a friends place tomorow to try it out in his computer see if it does it.
I've read online that someone had the problem and it was because the card was overheating but I've cheched, and after a 4 hour play session the temperature is at 45C....So i doubt that's the problem. BFG are reknowned for good cooling.
So if anyone could help...that would rock.
Thanks in advance
PS. Included is my save DX information cuz I saw you request it often.