Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Delete them all? nathanhuth [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Zswife

Zswife

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hi nathanhuth,

I know this may sound stupid but what do you mean by delete them all? Do you mean delete eveything that was found in hijack this or just the spyware applications I am running? Will this also get rid of the two PSW.Bispy.B trojans on my PC. I do have spywareblaster and I check for updates everyday. Thank you for your quick response. You guys are awesome!

Zswife

Advertisements

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
NO. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!! Only what The Cleaner found.

Ok, since you have Spyware Blaster, you don't need to have Spware Guard. It is a good idea to uninstall Spyware Guard. It will free up system resources. Spyware Guard is ample enough protection, I promise you <_<.

Thanks,
Nathan

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
Please use the reply button to make new posts and refrain from starting new topics.

Thanks,
Nathan Huth

Zswife

Zswife

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I did another AVG scan and the trojans are still there. Not sure what to do from here. Sorry about all the new topics.

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
After the test their should be an option such as quarantine, fix, or heal. Please choose that option after the scan.

Zswife

Zswife

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Unfortunately is does not give me the option to quarantine or heal. All it will give me is the Trojans location. I am not sure how to delete them from where they are. This is the info that AVG gives me.

Zswife

Object- C:/systemvolumeinformation/-restore(5A8CAEBF-E1D1-4DA9-BDF8-4B11CDA30E66)/RP4/A0000109.exe:/biprep.exe
Result- Trojan PSW.Bispy.B
Status- Infected, embedded object

Object- C:/systemvolumeinformation/-restore(5A8CAEBF-E1D1-4DA9-BDF8-4B11CDA30E66)/RP4/A0000151.exe:/biprep.exe
Result- Trojan PSW.Bispy.B
Status- Infected, embedded object

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.