Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PSU failure, what to do

• Please log in to reply

sposes

sposes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
This PSU is sexy, and freken quiet. I installed it, pluged everything in and power on, but wait, I don't hear anything, oooh right its a quiet one. Now all I hear is my hard drive and if i listen closely my CPU fan. I have never used such a quiet computer before.

I had to use my old Acer Entra 200MHz on 64MB RAM for a whole week, and man it feels good to be back at 1GHz. Actualy it had been sitting in my closet for a whole year and just about two weeks ago I decided to pop a HDD and FDD in and power it up. took a few days to get the old guy running and thank god I did cause thats around when my PSU died.

Only thing, guy on phone said 1 year Manufacture warenty, but inside the sealed box I dont see a warenty. Where would I get this, anyone know?

[edit]sorta answered my question, checked thermaltake and site says 3 year warenty automaticaly, guy on phone didnt speak english very well so maybe he ment 1 year with store, but ether case im very happy.[edit]

Edited by sposes, 30 March 2006 - 04:40 PM.

Advertisements