Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hooking up computer to Big Screen Television

• Please log in to reply

tundrawlkr

tundrawlkr

• Pip
  • 5 posts
:tazz: Ok here is what is involved.

Video Card: AGP 64mb Xtasy G-force 4 mx440 w/ vga and s-video output

Television: Mitsubishi Rear Projection 48". Model-WS-48315. S-video in, Comp, RCA, DVI and RSC-232 inputs.

I bought an S-video Cable and hooked it up last night and I was able to get the video on the screen no problem but there is a lot of fuzziness and if I make it bigger so as to see the words better I lose parts of the screen such as the start menu and everything.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips, pointers or help as to what I can do to get the screen to be clearer.

I'm currently running it at 800x600 resolution and it adjusts to fit to my screen perfectly but I don't have a lot of clarity. If anybody has any tips or other solutions to make it work better then please let me know.

You can reply to this thread or email me at edited out email for security...unless you like spam don't post your email on an open forum

Thanks for any and all your help,

Adam

Advertisements