Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to get rid of SPYFALCON

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
Try using CCleaner to remove this item: CCleaner *This is a direct link to the .exe file, it is clean, I have just checked it with AV Software.

When CCleaner is installed, run it, click tools, and look for SPYFALCON there, it should be in the list. CCleaner is a good program removal tool, if it fails to be removed in the Add / Remove Programs.

Advertisements

PhishSucks2625

PhishSucks2625

• Pip
  • 3 posts
thanks i tried just tried that but it didnt show up. do u have any other suggestions?

psychic

psychic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey am new to this forum but i have successfully removed spyfalcon lemme kno if you prob is resolved else ill tell you how to do it.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
All Malware advice at Geeks To Go is only available from a member of the Malware Team

If you see a post which requires malware advice, please direct them here

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Try using CCleaner to remove this item: CCleaner *This is a direct link to the .exe file, it is clean, I have just checked it with AV Software.

When CCleaner is installed, run it, click tools, and look for SPYFALCON there, it should be in the list. CCleaner is a good program removal tool, if it fails to be removed in the Add / Remove Programs.

This method will *NOT* fully remove the SpyFalcon infection from your computer. We only wish it were this easy. If it were, trust me...our Staff would be using that much easier method.

As Keith stated, only Staff members are allowed to give Malware advice on this site. Please do not post things like this in the future. If you are interested in joining GeekU to train to become a staff member, please see HERE